PERMIT/LICENCE DETAILS; SA: M13111
Maximum number of tickets: 400
Start Date: 13/05/2016
Closing Date: 15/06/2016
Drawing Date: 17/06/2016
The Raffle will be drawn at the offices of Living Without Limits (“LWL”) Level 3, 31 Ebenezer Place Adelaide SA 5000 on the 17th of June 2016.
All Prize winners will be notified in person, by email and/or telephone and the results will be published on the LWL website on Monday the 20th of June 2016 and published in the Advertiser newspaper on Friday the 27th of June 2016.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person at the offices of LWL on the 17th of June 2016.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified within 15 working days of the closing date in person, by email and/or telephone.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the LWL website.
- Full address details will not be disclosed.
- We will retain unclaimed prizes for a period of 3 months and regularly attempt to contact prize winners. In the event that we cannot contact a winner within 3 months after the draw we will refer to the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008 and the Office of Business and Consumer Affairs for guidance.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed.
- By entering the draw, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
Living Without Limits Foundation Incorporated ABN: 21 906 514 514 of Level 7, 420 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
The Car Lottery is in aid of the Living Without Limits Foundation Incorporated ABN 21 906 514 514 charitable activities.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum purchase online is One (1) ticket for AU$100.
- All tickets purchased will be in your name and cannot be on-sold.
- 400 tickets are available for sale at AU$100 each.
- Any images used are for illustration purposes only.
- The cash prizes will be available for collection from the LWL Head Office upon presentation of valid proof of identity (for example a current Drivers’ License or Passport).
- The winner of the Vehicle will be invited to collect their prize from the premises of Main North Nissan after a proof of identity has been established.
- Neither LWL or Main North Nissan takes any responsibility for any damage to the prizes after they have left the Main North Renault premises and the LWL Head Office.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to purchase a ticket.
- Employees, Directors/Board Members of the Living Without Limits Foundation Incorporated are not eligible to enter.
- The Lottery is in no way associated with or endorsed or sponsored by any of the Prize suppliers.
- LWL respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined herein.
- LWL reserves all rights to amend, withdraw or terminate the Raffle or alter the Raffle at any time, without prior notice.